Perm A/R Reps
On site Chelmsford, Ma
Our client in Chelmsford, Ma is looking for at least 2-3 A/R Collections Reps to join their A/R Team. The A/R Reps will be responsible for:
- all accounts receivable related functions, including keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- planning course of action to recover outstanding payments.
- calling customers with outstanding invoices.
- locating and contacting debtors regarding payment status.
- negotiating payoff deadlines or payment plans.
- handling any questions or complaints.
- investigating and resolving discrepancies.
- establishing good relationships with customers.
- updating account status and database regularly.
- alerting supervisors of customers unwilling or unable to pay outstanding amounts.
- complying with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years' collections experience
- Ability to use confidential information in a professional manner to achieve collections targets/goals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and intranet/internet
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Experience with SAP and AS400
Our client offers:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) 100% 401K Match/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com