Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk who is looking for a long-term career. They offer a competitive salary and benefits!
- Prepares billings daily for services provided to clients, both domestic and international.
- Assist in properly billing accounts based on terms on contractual agreement.
- Answers customer and client questions regarding billings and discrepancies.
- Prepares summaries and reports of various accounting data to enhance department efficiency.
- Assists with client collection calls and preparing aging reports.
- Processes travel expense vouchers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience performing A/R, reconciliations, invoicing and credit card reconciliations, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks in a timely and accurate matter
- Solid computer knowledge (MS Office programs).
Compensation: $22/hr - $25/hr
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com