If you are looking for the next step in your accounting career, there is an immediate Staff Accountant position available through Ledgent Accounting & Finance that you may want to check out! This exciting opportunity is based in the Houston, TX area. In this role you will have the ability to build your career and be rewarded for your hard work!
This position will work collaboratively with all team members and especially within the Accounting department. You are responsible for full-cycle accounting activities specifically: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, banking transactions, Journal Entries, Prepaids reconciliations, etc.
What you get to do day to day:
- Accounting operations within A/P and A/R
- Produce journal entries and preform month-end close under minimal supervision
- Maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Compose income statements and monthly balance sheets for management reporting
- Analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
- Aid in implementing accounting procedures and internal controls that are compliant with GAAP
- 2-3 years Accounting or Bookkeeping experience
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables and V-LOOK ups)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with bank reconciliations
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
If you are interested in this EXCELLENT Staff Accountant opportunity and want to be IMMEDIATELY considered, please email Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
For additional Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Ledgent please also email Lindsay at email@example.com or visit our website at www.ledgent.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org