Ledgent Accounting & Finance is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a temporary opportunity. This position is located in the North Houston area and offers candidates the ability to grow their skills while working in a team orientated environment.
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Create automated and/or manual invoices
- Post customer payments cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Researches and resolves Billing discrepancies
- Reconciles bank accounts
- Resolves collections on past due accounts
- Summarizes receivables and preparing reports
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience with ERP system
- Good Excel skills
- Must have a strong knowledge of billing
If you are interested in this EXCELLENT Accounts Receivable opportunity and want to be IMMEDIATELY considered, please email your resume directly to Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com