Date Posted: 10/21/2021Apply Now
Our client in Methuen, Ma. A small company that provides bookkeeping services for business owners, medical professionals, executives, and independent professionals is looking for a bookkeeper to join their team of 5. The bookkeeper will report to the Accounting Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
* Basic bookkeeping duties such as, documenting transaction details, putting together, and recording financial data
* Accounts Payables
* Accounts Receivables
* Bank Reconciliations
* Posting journal entries
* Assisting with month end write up and finance operations such as cash management, ad hoc reporting etc.
* Strong Software skills, including Microsoft Excel
* QuickBooks Desktop and Online experience preferred
* Bill.com experience a plus!
* Strong Attention to detail
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task
Please note the position will be on site first 90 days then hybrid after three months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Bookkeeper position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.