Our client in the southeast metro is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist (cash applications/invoicing focused, NOT collections) to join their team. This role is also responsible for back-up Accounts Payable. Family/woman owned company, been around for 50+ years and a very family-feel time environment. Low turnover/high tenure of employees (role open due to growth/workload).
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Customer account auditing for accuracy of information
- Responsible for reviewing/entering customer rebates/credits in a timely manner
- Enter cash receipts and apply payments to invoices and process credit card payments
- Must be able to effectively communicate and follow up with external customers, as well as internal sales reps regarding past due accounts on a timely basis
- Invoicing/Billing customer accounts.
- Perform special projects as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years in Accounts Receivable
- Associates Degree in Accounting preferred- not required
- ERP system exposure a bonus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org