Project role with a growing company that could lead into a long-term role. This project is estimated to last three to six months but for the growing department, this could easily become a permanent position. You will be responsible for reconciling bank transactions and researching issues as needed as part of cleaning data for a software conversion.
- Analyze banking transactions and historical data
- General ledger reconciliations
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transaction
- Research and investigate transactional inconsistencies
- Work with Senior management on data projects as needed
- Responsible for improving financial reporting and accounting processes
- Provide support to cross-functional teams and support business partners
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred or relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Quickbooks Experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org