A well-established company, headquartered in the Scottsdale area is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their Accounting Department. This position offers stability and a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with low turnover. The management has an open-door policy with open communication and supportive leadership. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of GAAP principles and experience as a general staff accountant.
- Full accounting responsibilities including journal entries, GL account reconciliations, bank account reconciliations
- Produce individual site P&L's and Balance Sheets, and much more
- Complete period-end closing processes to support accurate reporting
- Provide support to cross-functional teams and business partners
- Document Business Transactions and corresponding reconciliations
- Responsible for improving financial reporting and accounting processes, making improvements as needed
- 6 months + of Accounting Experience required
- Accounting Degree strongly preferred
- Strong Excel experience required
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com