AP Specialist in Austell, GA
Contract to Hire Opportunity
- Processing of inventory receivers/invoices which includes reconciliation of cost, discrepancies, and categorization of other charges/credits (freight, damage allowances & discounts etc.)
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure all invoices are received and processed for payment timely in order to receive prompt-pay discounts.
- Provide back-up with A/P Specialist duties as needed: check runs.
- GL coding and entry of all non-inventory, general expense invoices.
- Assist department personnel and vendors with questions involving purchase orders and payments.
- Responsible for maintaining good relations with the vendors and processing all claims through the A/P system.
- Responds promptly to vendor/expense invoices while coding all in the General Ledger.
- Weekly processing of expense reports EFT payments.
- Maintenance of all A/P files
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com