Seeking a talented Senior Accountant for a well-known services organization with a flexible culture, remote options, and growth potential!
- Preparing and consolidating financial statements
- Establishing and maintaining internal controls
- Managing all aspects of the general ledger
- Providing monthly, quarterly and year-end analyses
- Coordinating or assisting with the budget process
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with GAAP
- Analyzing and reporting cost variances
- Serving as a liaison to external auditors
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com