Date Posted: 10/19/2021Apply Now
Do you have an extensive background in Accounts Payable processing? Ledgent Finance & Accounting is currently seeking a skilled Accounts Payable Coordinator to join a staple organization in Tampa, FL. If you are a driven accounting professional who loves taking on new challenges this is the position for you!
· Full cycle accounts payable processing; high volume matching, batching, coding, scanning and entering invoices in accordance with company guidelines.
· Ensure that invoices are approved in a timely manner
· Ensure accuracy of GL coding
· Assist in the preparation of weekly check runs and manual checks as needed
· Organize and maintain all accounting-related files: A/P reports, credit card statements, invoices, etc.
· Manage the AP inbox, reviewing, and responding to internal and external inquiries
· High School Diploma preferred
· 2 years of AP experience
· ERP experience highly preferred
· Excel - Basic Knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Payable position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.