Our client in Waltham, Ma, a top-notch fertility center is looking for a Medical Payment and Collections Specialist to join their team. Our client offers great benefits and the chance to help many families across New England in achieving their dream of becoming parents!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications & Skills
- Post all payments, balance batches when completed and balances to daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Receive, logs, and prepares all fee tickets for charge entry
- Verify all demographic and insurance information and logs all discrepancies for missing or incorrect information.
- Maintain fee ticket log
- Reviews all self-pay accounts, sends out past due and collections letters, respond to patient inquiries regarding past due balances
- Prepare all accounts to be sent to collections.
- Review all outside monitoring bills and submits them for payment to the accounts payable department.
- Enter any Embryo & Sperm storage charges
- Other duties as assigned as necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of MD offices, referral and cash posting procedures.
- Detailed oriented, strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong software skills
Please note this position is on site in their Waltham, Ma location
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com