Our client in Waltham, Ma, a top-notch fertility center is looking for Third Party Analysts to join their team. Our client offers great benefits and the chance to help many families across New England in achieving their dream of becoming parents!
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and skills:
- Audit/Review payer remittances for rejections or incorrect payments
- Follow up with unpaid claims and contact payers on various issues
- Resubmit and or appeal of claims and reviewing charges
- Build and maintain good relationships with payers and internal staff.
- Answers phone calls from patients, third party players, with billing inquiries, problems, and work to resolve them effectively.
- Respond to billing inquiries
- Monthly reporting
- Works on patient collection accounts
- Minimum of two 2 years billing experience
- Billing/coding certificate preferred
- Thorough knowledge of claims processing, coding and payer contracts
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and problem solve.
Please note this role is on site in their Waltham, Ma location.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com