Ledgent is in the market for a Tax Associate in the Raleigh-Durham area
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining analysis of partners' capital accounts.
- Independently updating and maintaining the Fixed Asset Database.
- Assist in Preparation of:
- Partnership, S-Corporation, C-Corporation, and Individual Tax Returns.
- State Tax Returns
- Local Business Personal Property Tax Returns and Payroll Taxes.
- Tax workpapers to support return computations and special allocations.
- Estimated tax projections and planning for entities and individuals.
- Specialized Reporting and Projects for investors and principals as requested
- Assist in compiling information for audits, appeals etc. with taxing authorities.
- Research into current and developing issues and various tax planning strategies.
- Assist in the booking of capital transactions for real estate property holding companies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1+years of Tax Experience
- CPA Candidate
- Experience with UltraTax, Yardi, Fixed Assets or similar tax programs a plus
- Real Estate Accounting Experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org