Ledgent In looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager in the Raleigh- Durham area
- Management of the Collections Process
- Monitor and reduce aged accounts receivables
- Direct supervision and coordination of the activities of the department.
- Supervise and mentor a collections team
- Abilities to make collection calls
- Prepare weekly AR aging reports
- Maintain, review, and distribute accurate records/reports
- Create and monitor KPI's and tracking metrics of department and team members
- Associates or Bachelor's degree.
- Over 2 years relevant work experience
- Outlook and MS Excel experience required
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage and mentor staff
- NetSuite experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org