This is a remote position that reports to the DC office once or twice per month.
The Billing Specialist will be responsible for completing billing, accounts receivables, and collections.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Bill customers on a monthly and bi-weekly basis
- Make collection calls/cold-calling
- Reconcile unbilled and provide a monthly detailed explanation of unbilled
- Prepare closeouts for old and recently ended projects, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- 3 plus years of experience in Government Contracting
- Current experience using Deltek/CostPoint 7.0 or higher and Deltek/Cognos
- Advanced experience using MS Excel (i.e: pivot tables, v-look ups)
- Must have CPFF, FFP and T&M style invoice experience
- Project Setup experience
- WAWF (Wide Area Work Flow) experience
- Has billed contract with Multiple CLIN/SLIN/ACRN's on one invoice
- Familiar with DFAS payment office
- Able to maintain AR and collection calls
- Ability to read contracts to make sure invoices are created and follow the Customer/DCAA/FAR requirements
- Monitor project funding
- Revenue recognition and analysis
- Experience with conducting Contract Closeout Billing -Maintaining/Analyzing, and Project Unbilled
- Can work independently and with short/tight deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com