Date Posted: 10/13/2021Apply Now
Direct Hire opportunity with a fantastic manufacturing company in the Rancho Cucamonga area. Ideal candidate will help with month-end closing, financial reporting, auditing, budgeting, forecasting, and sales tax filings.
* Assist the accounting manager with the month-end close process, reconciliation of account balances, and journal entry preparation
* Compile audit, budget, and forecast information
* Participate in special projects at the direction of management, such as the adoption of new accounting standards, process improvements, and other technical accounting topics
* Prepare sales reports for commercial team
* Work with the external tax team to file/pay Corporate Taxes (annually/quarterly)
* File Sales & Use taxes monthly
* Other related duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
* Minimum 4 years' experience in accounting/finance
* Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP
* Advanced Excel skills (V-Lookup/Pivot table) are required and will be tested.
Benefits available upon request
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Senior Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.