If you are looking for the next step in your accounting career and are on the job market, there is a Staff Accountant position available through Ledgent Accounting & Finance that you may want to check out! This exciting temp-to-hire (possible direct hire opportunity) is based in the San Diego area. In this role, you will have the ability to build your career and be rewarded for your hard work!
As a Staff Accountant, some of your responsibilities will be preparing monthly and year-end closings, journal entries, and balance sheet reconciliations.
What you get to do day to day:
- Assisting with A/P and A/R
- Produce journal entries and
- Oversee reconciliations
- Maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Assist with month-end close
- Aid in implementing accounting procedures and internal controls that are compliant with GAAP
- 3+ years of General Ledger Accounting experience
- Experience with at least one major ERP system
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables and V-LOOKUPs)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- BA/BS in Accounting
- The ability to be in office M-F (8am - 5pm)
- Must be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
Paying: $55K-65K Salary
If you are interested in this EXCELLENT Staff Accountant opportunity and want to be IMMEDIATELY considered, please email your resume to Kris Edden at email@example.com today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org