Product Analyst Manager
Our communications client in Quincy, MA is a seeking a Product Analyst Manager. This client provides services to 500,000 customers over 13 states. This position requires has a strategic mindset, can think creatively about what products and services to offer our customers, structure products and pricing, model profit impact of recommendations, and work with got-to-market teams to deliver them to our customers.
- Bachelor's degree Finance or related field
- 5 years of work experience in business, economics, consulting, business analysis, research, marketing, finance, product management, or statistical modeling
- Management and/or Supervisor experience
- Excelled Excel skills required
- Experience building business cases
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills with the ability to collaborate cross-function and cross-level
- Product/programming experience within the cable/media industry is a plus
- Highly analytical, detailed oriented self-starter. Candidate must have a "role up the sleeves" attitude and a focus on delivering impactful results.
- Self-motivated and relentless problem solver who is organized, disciplined, and enjoys working in a fast-pace environment.
- Determine product offer packaging, pricing, and promotional strategy for consumer, SMB, and enterprise customers
- Analyze existing product offer performance, gather internal feedback, and build competitive intelligence to identify opportunities to modify product offering and pricing
- Model business case for recommendations and develop presentations summarizing analyses for senior leadership decision-making
- Work cross-functionally to operationalize decisions
- Compile, analyze, and interpret product, subscriber, and financial data (including product mix, subscriber trends, and revenue/cost/pricing data)
- Draw conclusions about the success of our programs, and recommend changes to approach as needed supported by business case
- Help develop our product roadmap for consumer, SMB, and enterprise customers including connectivity, video, voice, and other services
- Develop customer insights and competitive intelligence to identify products to add to our portfolio
- Build business case for new product introduction
- Work cross-functionally with Product and other teams to assess partners for new services (e.g. App so customers can manage their home WiFi), and determine how products will be packaged, priced, and offered to customers
- Support periodic reporting of business results and product strategy initiatives to senior leadership team
- Support annual budget and forecasting process, including estimated impact of product team programs; monitor and evaluate variances to budget throughout year
- Support integration of recently acquired WOW Ohio systems
- Conduct ad hoc projects, analysis, and research as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org