Quincy, MA - 2 days ONSITE REQUIRED
Full Time- Permanent
Our communications client in Quincy, MA is a seeking a Compensation Analyst. This client provides services to 500,000 customers over 13 states. This position requires a key player in the implementation of sound governance practices related to compensation in both Canada and in the US.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field
- CCP certification a plus.
- 3+ years of related experience in compensation & benefits
- Experience working with HRIS systems, preferably Workday.
- Advanced expertise in excel, including VLOOKUPs, creating charts and graphics, modeling worksheets, pivot tables.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in spreadsheet software applications.
- High level of attention to detail - ensure the integrity/accuracy of data.
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Acts as a resource person to the business partners and monitors overall compensation practices in the business units to maintain consistency in the application of the policy;
- Lead the implementation of compensation & benefits programs and guidelines in the US;
- Is responsible of job evaluations, ad hoc employee market analysis and US benchmarking activities;
- Collaborate with Canadian total rewards colleagues to ensure alignment and synergy of our compensation programs;
- Develop and deliver education materials, tools and guidelines that support plans, policies, and processes;
- Oversee the US annual cycle for base pay management;
- Researches and gathers information on compensation and benefits best practices, legislative issues and market competitiveness in all regions where the company operates;
- Identifies and proposes changes in the review and evaluation of existing programs and the development of new harmonized programs;
- Actively involved in the review and maintenance of sales compensation programs
- Is responsible for Leave Management and liaise with leave and benefits vendors to troubleshoot administrative or employee issues
- Develops and implements initiatives to promote the benefits and employees share purchase plans;
- Conducts FLSA reviews.
- Responsible for the data integrity of compensation information in the Workday HRIS and other compensation systems, e.g. auditing information related to salary; FLSA; titles; frameworks; salary ranges; job profiles; job families; EEO job category.
- Participates in the 401K management
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com