Our client is seeking an Accounting Specialist for their rapidly growing technology company in Tampa. If your background is in accounting and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Brittani Back
Remote flexibility, flexible schedule, career growth, full health, dental, vision, 401k matching, generous PTO.
Accounting Specialist Job Responsibilities:
Accounting Specialist Qualifications/Skills:
- Work with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Process incoming payments by check, credit card, and EFT.
- Receive, process, and reconcile statements.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Generate and review monthly reports.
- Prepare and make bank deposits.
- Assist with preparation for annual audits.
- Prepare and distribute annual IRS forms.
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures.
- Maintain accurate records, including ledgers, journals, receipts, and invoices.
- Perform administrative and other tasks as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Familiarity with Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data
- Outstanding math and research skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency with 10-key typing and data entry
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability
- Bilingual skills a plus
- 1-3 years of general accounting experience
- 1-3 years of experience working with accounts receivable, accounts payable, or payroll
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field preferred
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP software suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com