Date Posted: 10/13/2021Apply Now
Newly created Tax Accountant position! My client is in the real estate industry located in Scottsdale. In this Tax Accountant role, you will assist in preparing and reviewing 1099-INT, federal, and state Income tax returns for multiple partnerships and trusts for multiple funds with Deloitte their external tax firm. My client offers growth and advancement with a fantastic culture!
* Requires 1 plus years of experience
* Year-end tax filings for 25 funds
* Assist in corporate and high net-worth individual tax planning
* Assist in researching complex tax rules and strategies.
* Intermediate Excel knowledge
* Strong attention to detail and ability to review externally prepared tax returns
* Experience with ERP systems preferred, Quick books and Yardi
* Experience preparing and reviewing federal and state Income tax returns for multiple partnerships and trusts for multiple funds
* Accounting degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Tax Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.