Date Posted: 9/14/2021Apply Now
Areas of Responsibility: Execute and support the workflow for all assigned accounting processes that streamlines and improves the financial close:
· Lead month end close processes for assigned areas
· Process and/or review a high volume of journal entries accurately and by published deadlines
· Complete and/or oversee completion of general ledger account reconciliations with sufficient documentation. Investigate and follow-up on reconciling items in a timely manner.
· Ensure all cash journal entries are prepared and bank statements are reconciled to G/L account balances
· Partner with team and sites to perform balance sheet and P&L analysis, research variances and provide explanations
· Responsible for all accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
· Provide accounting guidance and support to team members
· Perform ad hoc accounting functions; such as conversion of legacy systems to SAP
· Cultivate strong working relationships with Finance and field personnel
· Develop talent, manage performance and morale/engagement of the team
· Perform other projects and assignments as necessary
Education & Certifications
A four-year bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field is required
Qualification & Experience
5+ years of experience in accounting
Leadership experience required
Manufacturing experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Assistant Controller position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.