Senior Accountant- Direct Hire Opportunity (Remote)
This position will be hybrid Remote/In-Office (4 Days Remote, 1 Day In-Office)
- Software: QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks Enterprise Suite Dash CRM
- Senior Accountants prepare accurate and timely financial statements and documents.
- They are responsible for performing balance sheet, revenue, expense, and payroll account reconciliations, as well as executing accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Senior Accountants provide leadership for Junior Accountants by teaching them how to complete complex financial operations.
- Senior Accountants analyze financial statements for discrepancies.
Minimum Education, Experience and Licensing Requirements:
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with accounting deliverables.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the management's attention.
- Review all transactions and generate invoices and manage check runs, as necessary.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team.
- Coordinate semi-annual audits and assist management with conducting audits.
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance.
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office.
- Mentor & coach junior accounting staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in tax, accounting, or finance.
- CPA candidate is required, CPA preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in accounting/finance is required.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
- Experience with managing multiple clients is required.
- Experience with data entry and Client Relationship Management Systems.
- Experience with querying, interpreting, and presenting simple to complex reports.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, accounting software and advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate, non-profit and or government accounting is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of SFAS Rules
- Strong & Professional verbal and written communication, customer service and administrative skills required.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as required and at all levels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org