Expanding team seeking Accounting Assistant professional with A/P and A/R background in the greater Sacramento area for an property company. Looking for candidates with 1-3 years of experience in accounting - with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment. Reports to the Assistant Controller and will be expected to perform the following task but not limited to:
- A/P, A/R, research, reconcile invoices and statements, payroll, post transactions and report info to correct property site.
- Reconciliation of cash, A/P, ledgers monthly.
- Handle cash, JE, wires and transfers to correct portfolio's, audit errors, determine report accuracy.
- Invoice processing, weekly check reports for vendors
- Assist with voiding, re-class, and modification of disbursements and invoices.
- Data entry, review and export data for company sites, filing, scanning and printing documents.
- 1-3 years of Accounting experience.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word.
- Strong communication written and verbal
- Bachelors degree or AA equivalent.
- Industry experience preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org