Senior Revenue Accountant
Full time, Permanent
Our client in Londonderry, NH is seeking a full time permanent Senior Revenue Accountant. This client specializes in digital technology.
What you will do:
- 3- 4 years of finance and/or accounting experience, including at least
- 2+ years of revenue-related experience.
- BS in Accounting and Finance
- CPA preferred
- Experience using SAP
- Exp working in Matrix organization, cross-functional
- ASC 606
- Manufacturing or Software Industry Experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Are highly motivated and able to work with tight deadlines.
- Have strong written, verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Review and summarize sales contracts, development agreements, and sales & marketing programs to ensure adherence to company policies and US GAAP.
- Prepare order packages for review, reconcile to shipment reports.
- Assist in preparation and review of regular reports such as the Deferred Revenue Analysis and Printer Contract Summary.
- Prepare revenue deferrals and journal entries to support the month end close.
- Reconcile revenue and deferred revenue accounts and maintain detailed support for reconciliation.
- Work with cross functional teams as needed (Sales, Legal, and Operations) on non-standard contracts to assess & summarize impact on revenue recognition. Help streamline the order-to-cash process and reduce the time required to close each month.
- Provide flux analysis for major deferred revenue accounts.
- Assist in preparation of revenue related memos.
- Support external audits and quarterly reviews.
- Assist with SSP analysis for the Company's hardware and software products.
- Responsible for performance and documentation of assigned revenue related controls.
- Participate in company-wide projects that directly or indirectly impact revenue accounting and analysis.?
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com