Our client, a local bank servicing the north shore is looking for a Credit Analyst to join their team.
This individual would be reporting to the Credit Manager and will be performing a variety of written credit analysis, statement analysis, and reviewing loan documentation.
- The Credit Analyst will complete written analysis on routine commercial loan requests from new and existing customers. The analysis will be used by the lender in the decision-making process. The loans will be Commercial Business (C&I), Commercial Real Estate or Commercial Construction in nature. As part of the analysis, the credit analyst will analyze the general market and industry, the borrower's financial information to determine repayment ability, collateral support, and guarantor support. .
- Will review the credit quality of designated loans in the Bank's existing commercial loan portfolio. Examine loan documentation and updated financial information and examine trends in repayment ability, collateral support and guarantor support and communicate improvement or deterioration in credit quality and impact on Risk Ratings. The Senior Credit Analyst will perform an analysis on renewing loans, incorporating a relationship review.
- Will identify strengths and weaknesses with each credit and recommends appropriate risk ratings.
- Will communicate with Loan officers and others inside and outside department and keep them informed of any loan updates.
- Keep abreast of new developments and regulatory changes in the Credit and Lending fields. Attend courses and seminars deemed appropriate and reads topical literature.
- Perform other responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience; business management, finance, accounting, or economics preferred3-5 years credit analysis experience, preferably in the Banking environment
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills, ability to work in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meets deadlines
- Familiarity with all types of commercial loan analysis a plus but not necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com