Date Posted: 8/27/2021Apply Now
Boston, MA - Onsite required September 2021
Fulltime 8:30- 5pm
Our travel client in Boston, MA is seeking a Finance Manager for a new position of 1 of their brands that drives most of their revenue. This client has over 30 offices worldwide.
* Successful digital marketing background for renewal programs
* 10-years P&L accountability with proven leadership history
* Minimum 5-years direct marketing experience with high ticket renewal business desirable
* Experience in Ecommerce, Travel, or Hospitality
* Strong team member with proven management development and performance management experience
* Experience in driving overall brand performance through direct team and close partnership with functional teams
* Strong financial background with developed analytic capabilities
* Ability to work in a team/fast paced environment with quality results
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Open communication and ability to receive and give feedback with low reaction
Brand Finance Manager is responsible for the Full P&L on our Top Products including discounting to beat annual profit and renewal plans and growing the lifetime value of the customer file.
* Drive engagement of traveler through our digital marketing channels to get them to conversion
* Use data to recommend video and email templates that drive engagement
* Use data to provide content that travelers want
* Own the Full P&L of Top Products- recommend passenger plan based on trends
* Focus on Top Opportunities to beat Plan- Secure Inventory on in demand products and extensions, exercise restraint on discounting
* Stick to discount strategy
* Work across channels to set focus and keep messaging consistent and contacts at a minimum
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Finance Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.