The FP&A Manager/Senior FP&A Manager is a full-time, professional role providing a range of financial support to the growth and effective management of and its various business units. The FP&A Manager/Senior FP&A Manager is responsible for Indirect cost and rate management including cost allocations, financial analysis and reporting for corporate functions and completing ad hoc financial analysis. The role requires the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, extreme attention to detail, and consistently accurate, high quality financial analyses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Indirect Cost and Rate Management
- Support Indirect Cost management processes to include preparation of annual NICRA rates proposal, Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) preparation and incurred cost audits (ICAs)
- Responsible for maintaining monthly NICRA rate and allocation modeling.
- Support indirect rate development and modeling during quarterly forecast and annual budgeting process.
2. Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Conduct analyses and reporting for corporate functions including, monthly financial analysis, reforecasting, variance analysis, pipeline analysis, and graphical summaries of business unit financial performance.
- Support corporate consolidation analyses and reporting, including annual corporate budgeting process
- Corporate functions planning and forecasting as part of annual corporate-wide planning processes.
- Support the implementation of new financial reporting and roll out of the Hyperion planning system
- Other ad-hoc financial analyses
3. Financial Processes Improvement, Ad Hoc Reporting and Analyses, and Special Projects
- Manage or perform periodical or ad hoc financial data analysis, queries, reconciliations and reports as needed from senior management or to satisfy external client or audit requests;
- Support initiatives targeted at financial processes improvement and the implementation of changes to achieve efficiencies and the company's objectives in the areas of project billing, contract compliance and reporting, indirect cost recovery, financial reporting and analysis
Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs evolve.Qualifications:Minimum Qualifications:
- Grade 10: Bachelor's degree and nine years of relevant professional experience or Master's degree and seven years of relevant professional experience
- Grade 11: Bachelor's degree and eleven years of relevant professional experience or Master's degree and nine years of relevant professional experience
- High proficiency in MS excel (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, tables and graph production) and in MS PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to write precisely and concisely
- Ability to influence and work in a support role
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure
Equivalent education and experience will be considered.Preferred Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPivot and Power BI preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org