Ledgent Finance & Accounting is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant to join a growing firm in Tampa, FL. If you are a driven accounting professional, technically savvy and enjoy working within a team -- this could be the role for you!
- Prepare invoices in accordance with customer policies, guidelines and standard processes
- Prepare draft invoices, review and revise narratives in accordance with company standards,
- Execute and finalize invoices and ensure that invoices are delivered for payment
- Maintain and update client billing information, instructions and requirements necessary in processing invoices
- Process daily receipts ensuring prompt and accurate recording of payments to customer accounts; including all lockbox, ACH and credit card payments.
- Process all vendor invoices and labor payroll on a weekly basis following procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 2 Years of AR/Billing experience
- 2 Years of Accounting software experience
- 1 Year of AP support experience
- Comfortability with Microsoft Office Productions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org