Contract Data Analyst Opportunity in Buckhead!
Duration 6 Months
Contract Salary: $23-$26 per hour
- Compiles and analyzes data pertaining to the criminal record histories of applicants to properties.
- Regularly communicates with property personnel and RVPs regarding applicant's screening status and answers criminal screening inquiries.
- Reviews all criminal records of applicants and applies criminal screening analysis to the records.
- Reviews all mitigating factors provided by applicants with criminal histories and includes mitigating factors in analysis of criminal record history.
- Makes recommendations for acceptance or denial of applicants with criminal record histories based upon established criteria.
- Initiates reviews of applicants by Criminal Record History Screening Committee
- Maintains an electronic information database reflecting analyst activity and applicant data.
- Interacts with criminal screening agencies as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- 3-5 Years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Previous experience in Legal or Law Enforcement a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org