Retail Company is building their team. Senior Accountant. Bonus!!
** Retail accounting experience - preferred!
- Lead close: monthly, quarterly and annual close
- Lead reconciliation process and core journal entry listing.
- Ensure the accurate and timely capture of financial transactions including internal and external system interfaces.
- Lead direction to accountants and analysts in resolving issues and discrepancies
- Lead Fixed asset management, capital project accounting and reporting and lease accounting - ASC842 compliance
- Maintain general ledger process narratives
- GAAP and SOX compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics
- Progressive career track 5 -10 years related to the above duties
- CMA or CPA highly preferred
- Strong background with various ERP systems and Financial reporting systems
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Works well with various levels of peers, managers and senior managers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org