Retail Company has THREE AP Openings! Great benefits and a BONUS!
2 - AP Expense Reimbursement Specialists -- 1 - Full Cycle AP Clerk (drop ship experience a plus) RETAIL or Apparel experience a plus!!
AP Expense Duties:
- Manage expense reimbursement inbox
- Verify and analyse expense reports for processing
- Enter data into system
- Ensure proper approvals
- Process expense reimbursements for payment.
F/C Accounts Payable Duties:
- Manage and help prioritize the processing of Domestic and Foreign Merch Invoices.
- Reconcile prepayments
- Process payments for EDI Merch vendors.
- Manage the drop ship vendor payments processes.
- Prepare documents for wire transfers and draft payments.
- Review and process various merch claims.
- Communicate with Vendors, Inventory Accounting, Merchandising, and Warehouse to resolve any outstanding payment issues.
- Complete Journal entries as needed at month end.
- Process US Customs and Duty invoices.
- Reconcile accounts as assigned
- Assist with the resolution of complicated merchandise payment issues.
- Monitor and organize a high volume shared email in-box.
- 3-5 years of accounts payable experience, preferably within a retail company.
- Strong accounting background with knowledge in Inventory
- Knowledge of monthly account reconciliations.
- Experience working with ERP system
- Experience working with multiple currencies.
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; legible handwriting is a must.
- Good organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Accurate data entry for processing a large volume of invoices on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word and Excel skills; v-lookups, functions, and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, including group mailbox management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com