Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are looking for an Accounting Specialist for a manufacturing company with a primary focus on accounts payable and assist with accounts receivable when needed. This person will gather purchase orders and prepare payments to vendors, suppliers, or others, and manage outgoing bills and invoices.
- Perform full cycle accounts payable responsibilities
- Handle all discrepancies and ensure they get resolved in a timely manner
- Maintain all accounts payable vendor files and update as needed
- Set up new customers in system
- Process incoming payments to accounts in compliance to policies and procedures
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- AR ledger accounts reconciliation
- Prepare all vendor/supplier payments including ACH disbursements
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment
- Assist in monthly closings
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 4 years of experience in processing full cycle accounts payable duties
- Previous experience in an electronic invoice environment a plus
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
All candidates interested in learning more about this opportunity can apply online or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com