Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to help process invoices and expenses for their thriving car dealership. This opportunity is located in Clearwater, FL at their corporate office. They have a fantastic company culture of team work and excellent job tenure of current staff is evidence of the family like atmosphere. You will have professional training and development while feeling like you are valued and appreciated by your supervisor and senior management. Check out the awesome benefits listed below.
If you have a general background in accounting/administration, you could be a great fit. This opportunity is great for someone who is looking to take their career in accounting to the next level. Please apply and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract to Hire
- Processing accounts payable, p cards, & expense reports from 12 local dealerships
- Processing invoices
- General Ledger
- Assist with Month-End
- Dealer Track software
- Basic Excel
- Experience in car dealerships a plus
20 people in the accounting department and the opportunity to cross train in different roles
Casual dress code-Jeans okay even tennis shoes
Occasionally, they will have to work late near for end of month and on SaturdayFull benefits after 60 days:
- Medical and Dental for yourself and family through Aetna
- Vision through VSP for yourself and family
- 401k after 1 year with 3% company match
- After 1 year you get 8 Days (5 vacation and 3 PTO)
- After 2 years you get 13 Days (10 vacation and 3 PTO)
- All the national holidays are paid.
- Company Bonuses at the end of the year
- Discounts on Car Purchases, Services & Parts
- Company frequently provides team lunches, lots of parties & gives gift cards to employees for the holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com