To apply for this position please send your resume to Lbrazil@ledgent.com
Pay: $60-80K (DOE)
Position: Payroll Specialist
*Position is on site
Payroll Specialist is fully responsible for the administration of union employee's time and attendance and payroll systems; timely and accurate delivery of payroll and related client service, including recordkeeping and reporting.
Requirements for Payroll Accountant:
- Must have 3 years prior union/construction payroll administration experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Process salary payments to employees.
- Responsibilities include calculating salaries, updating payroll systems with employee information, and preparing internal and external tax reports.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Oversee employee paychecks
- Calculate net salaries considering deductions and withholdings
- Ensure payroll and tax documents are accurate
- Update general ledger and payroll files
- Monitor paid and unpaid leaves
- Participate in payroll audits
- Ensure compliance with governmental laws on payroll accounting and taxes
To apply for this position please send your resume to
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org