Accounts Payable Specialist
A growing company with an excellent work culture is seeking an accounts payable specialist with experience in a high-volume environment. You will be part of a dynamic team with and responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical support by ensuring the company makes timely payments to vendors, receive payments, properly records the transactions
- Review accounts payable aging and perform check runs.
- Perform vendor file clean-up as necessary.
- Extensive Data Entry as new systems are implemented
- Obtain W-9s from new vendors.
- Assist with 1099s.
- Input & review all invoices and employee expense reports Match invoices and receivers to purchase orders. Identify errors or discrepancies and resolve them before processing.
- Scan invoices and attach them to accounting software.
- Obtain proper approval of invoices.
- Ad hoc assignments as necessary
- 2 + years of Accounts Payable experience
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org