Accounts Payable Supervisor
A growing company with an excellent work culture is seeking an accounts payable leader to manage their vendor accounts, own the accounts payable process and mentor team members. This is an excellent opportunity where your experience and skills will make you an asset to the team.
- Manage vendor relationships and associated data
- Manage the day to day workflow
- Act as a point of escalation for Accounts Payable
- Ensure accuracy of invoice coding and approvals
- Prepare monthly AP reconciliations
- Work with vendors and operations to resolve any payment issues
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3 + years of Accounts Payable experience
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Proven project management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com