Payroll Customer Support Center Supervisor
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (north Scottsdale) - in-office position
Salary: $80- $90k
We are searching for dedicated, supportive contact center supervisor who will train, coach and motivate a small team of call center representatives as they take incoming calls Payroll related calls from employees across the country. The Payroll Customer Support Center Supervisor will train and motivate the team to reach the highest quality of customer service on each and every call. They will continue to support agents after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration. You should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act as a resource to your team.
- Training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and inquiries and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Being the "go-to' person to answer questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating subordinate performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- 4+ years of recent supervisory experience within a Contact Center (call center or customer service operations) environment
- Experience within a Payroll Customer Service environment preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com