Duration: Temporary to Hire
Pay: $60-70K - DOE
AP Specialist / Accounts Payable Specialist MUST HAVE's:
Accounts Payable Specialist duties will include:
- Someone who is willing to roll up sleeves and pitches in to get the job done
- Have experience working in the Construction industry
- Technically savy. Excellent knowledge of Excel and familiar with Apple products
- Experience with Sage/Timberline
- Receive & process invoices from vendors (ensuring amounts match quoted prices, resolving discrepancies & coding appropriately). Respond to vendor inquires as needed.
- Handle expense reimbursements (for completed/approved check requests).
- Request/provide relevant legal documentation for Pre-Lien and Lean Releases.
- Perform weekly check runs; prepare payments (checks, online, etc.).
- Perform daily bank reconciliations and required journal entries.
- Perform bank deposits.
- Provide expense reports to estimators, project managers, foremen and management.
- Perform year-end reporting.
- Process annual 1099 forms.
- Assist in internal and external audits as needed.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resume to email@example.com - Attn: Leslee Brazil
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org