Direct Hire Controller in Lawrenceville
Salary 110K-120k plus Annual Bonus
- Ensures all accounting and reporting is done in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with US GAAP, Accounting Standards and accounting policies/procedures.
- Provides leadership and direction to the accounting team to ensure the financial accounting and reporting needs are met to enable the management team to meet their budgeted financial goals and objectives.
- Enhances current accounting and performance reporting systems to identify variances to enable timely corrective action.
- Provides financial advice and assistance to the management team to ensure decision making is made on a sound financial and operational basis.
- Works with management structure to raise their financial awareness and acumen.
- Assists management team with short to long term capital planning including identifying and evaluating financial payback on all new capital expenditure proposals.
- Conducts post implementation capital project reviews to ensure projects achieve financial objectives.
- Provides accurate and timely operational performance reporting to meet the needs of the company leadership team including monthly and quarterly performance commentaries.
- Assists in the design and development of strong financial/business control processes to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial records minimization of business risk and proper stewardship of all company assets.
- Ensures strict compliance to all company policies procedures and controls.
- Key focus areas include percentage of completion revenue recognition; reserve calculations; accruals, Balance Sheet reconciliations; Sales and Use tax returns.
- Supervises, trains and develops subordinates.
- Additional duties needed to help drive to our Vision, fulfill our Mission, and abide by our Organization's Values
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cash management, treasury and information systems and cost control principles.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accepted standards.
- Must understand standard and job costing and accounting for and controlling inventory.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org