Contract to Hire Billing/Logistics Specialist!
Contract Salary: $17-$20
Fulltime Salary: $45-$55k
As a Billing Specialist, you will focus on customer-based accounting and auditing responsibilities with the ability to handle processes in accordance with Company procedures. This position handles one large audit monthly.
- Process and audit all chassis related loads.
- Review and manage chassis accounts and loads from previous months.
- Audit and dispute previous charges that were determined invalid.
- Oversee accounting claims, disputes, and payment statuses.
- Responsible for monthly reporting and paperwork processing.
- Answer all email and phone requests promptly.
- Support staff in assigned team-based work.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends, and government regulations.
- Completes required training.
- Perform other related duties assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or related field preferred
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills Possess organizational skills in a detail-oriented setting
- Self-motivated and a fast learner with a sense of urgency
- Team player with ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment
- MS Office skills and related computer knowledge (Excel)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org