Chargeback Specialist Direct Hire Opportunity in Alpharetta!
- Investigate disputed credit and/or debit card transactions.
- Responsible for managing and reconciling open chargebacks and dispute payments on accounts receivable
- Collaborate with internal departments to maximize recovery and prevention of chargebacks
- Writing off transactions.
- Establish procedures for timely resolution of chargebacks, monitor compliance and report findings to management
- Partner with internal/external departments to highlight and resolve open chargebacks. Educate internal departments of the importance of diligent process compliance to positively impact chargebacks
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years of direct chargeback experience
- Knowledge of check, ACH, wire, debit/credit card and other payment channels operating rules
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Accounts Receivable functions
- Understanding of bank operations, industry trends & best practices, and federal and state banking
- Must have experience working directly with merchant processors (WorldPay/Vantiv/Elavon)
- Very strong analytical and follow-up skills
- Good documentation and organizational skills.
- Other Duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org