Beverly, MA (On-site)
Permanent up to $110K
Our client, a medium sized medical equipment manufacturer is looking for an experience Senior Accountant to join their growing team. This role is perfect for someone who is looking for a high-exposure, multifaceted opportunity to work hard and grow within an organization.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent Benefits, Medical, Dental, 401k match
- 7% annual Bonus
- Exposure to senior leadership team & decision making authority
- Work closely with month end process. Assist with he preparation of journal entries and verify postings in financial database
- Maintain and oversee cost roll ups in ERP. Verifying value and standards are correctly monitored
- Develop cost estimates for projects, work closely with other departments for revisions
- Evaluate manufacturing costs, analyze bills of material, manage reporting labor and overhead costs. Analyze manufacturing efficiencies, variances and inventory trends
- Work closely with Operations to mange inventory controls and monitor monthly inventory test counts to verify accuracy of inventory balances
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Participate in the preparation for year end audits
- Five(5) years of experience in accounting within manufacturing setting
- GAAP & IFRS knowledge
- Degree in Accounting or Finance related field
- Advanced Excel
- MAS500 experience highly desired, not required
- SOX compliance exposure
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org