Senior Audit Associate
Boston OR Burlington
Our rapidly growing CPA client is seeking additional members of their Senior Audit Associate.
Client Headquartered with 200 employees is in downtown Boston with an additional location in Burlington, MA. They require candidates to work 2-3 days onsite at their determined location, they just implemented a new application to reserve cubicle and office space.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- BS in accounting required. A graduate degree in a related subject a plus
- 3+ years of audit experience in public accounting firm
- Some tax experience preferred
- QuickBooks experience
- Solid analytical skills
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship management, written and verbal communication
- Progression towards CPA certification
- Prepare all necessary audit reports, financial statements and related disclosures.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on audit process
- Keep current on all industry developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Communicate with clients as directed by supervisor
- Anticipate and address client concerns, escalating problems as they arise
- Recognize and inform management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
- Participate in department-wide initiatives aimed at continually improving the department's processes and supporting infrastructure
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org