Large non-profit organization located in Los Angeles is looking for a Staff Accountant. While reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the Staff Accounting will be responsible for general ledger management, account and bank reconciliations, as well as assist with audit and tax reporting schedules. The Staff Accountant will also conduct A/R functions (analyzing billing, reviewing payments and company donations), expense analysis, and track stock donations. The Staff Accountant will assist with preparing month-end schedules, journal and adjusting entries.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration is required.
- At least two years of general accounting experience.
- Non-profit industry experience is a plus.
- Good systems and strong MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, etc.) skills are important.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are also required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is essential.
- Multi-tasking skills are critical.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org