Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst
Location - Scottsdale, AZ (North). Currently remote but will return to the office for 2 days per week at some point.
Salary - 45k (direct hire)
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date billing data for field workforce on contract assignments
- Reconcile weekly employee timesheets to hospital facility time-keeping systems, including third-party vendors
- Upload timesheet data or invoices to customers portals for billing
- Convert employee timesheets to accounts receivable invoices according to contract
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution of customer weekly invoices.
- Work with team members to resolve employee timesheet and customer billing issues.
- Reviews and ensures accuracy of customer billing and invoices
- Sends out bills in a timely manner
- Quality check timesheets, historical billing and data
- Processes accounts receivable adjustments as needed
- Performs account reconciliations
- Requires strong writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- 1-3 years of Billing experience. Business to Business.
- Strong Excel skills required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- QuickBooks or Sage software experience is preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com