Ledgent is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager in the Raleigh-Durham area.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct supervision and coordination of the activities of the department.
- Supervise a small accounts payable team
- Oversee vendor/supplier relations
- Maintain, review, and distribute accurate records/reports
- Match purchase orders to invoices and receiving reports
- Enter vendor invoices into financial system
- Prepare weekly AP payment spreadsheet including checks, online/ACH/wire payments
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Oversee annual 1099 reporting and disbursement
- 5 years of relevant experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proven leadership qualities
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org