Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join one of our clients in Downtown Portland. This is a direct hire opportunity offering comprehensive benefits
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and maintain monthly account reconciliations ensuring accuracy in reporting of ledger balances for all assigned areas. This includes preparing and recording all required entries into the accounting system
- Perform monthly variance analysis over balance sheet, income statement, and changes in financial position for respective locations
- Supervise, mentor and train members of the accounting team
- Develop, document, and implement accounting and internal control policies and procedures
- Support external auditors with annual audit testing for areas you are responsible for
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance is required
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves to meet/exceed various deadlines
- Strong oral and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com