We are recruiting a Tax Accountant for one of our clients in the Lake Oswego area. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to get into public accounting. This direct hire role offers a hybrid in-office/remote model and comprehensive benefits. For consideration, apply directly or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare and review business and individual income tax returns
- Research tax issues and effectively communicate research outcomes to clients
- Assist with ad hoc accounting projects for clients
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products
- Use firm technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and service
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Ability to meet deadlines, works well under pressure
- Professional demeanor, strong independent work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com